Alex & Sydney - The Twins

Adopted twin girls from China.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker <

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Late September 2008

We've asked Mommy to step in and post some pics because Daddy is just too busy to keep our blog updated. We're back in pre-school now and really enjoying ourselves. In school, we do art projects, play outside, sing songs, and even go to chapel! Here's a picture of us heading off to school last week. We go two days a week now!
Daddy got a new truck and it has a DVD player in it with wireless headphones for us. Mommy and Daddy really like the fact that they don't have to listen to Dora the Explorer during the entire car ride with us. We can even turn the headphones on and off by ourselves and adjust the volume too! Mommy thought it was really funny when I was asking her a question in the car with my headphones on....whenever she would answer me, I would yell back, "I can't hear you because I have my headphones on!".

In addition to pre-school, Sydney and I are also taking Chinese lessons on the weekend. We're a lot younger than the other kids in our class, but we're still doing well and enjoying ourselves. And the best part is that Pops is paying for the lessons! Here's a picture of Sydney singing a Chinese song with the other kids.

Lately, one of our favorite pastimes is helping Mommy cook. Here we are making cookies and pretty much eating all the batter! No wonder we always want to help Mommy!

Thanks for visiting our blog! We'll try to do better about updating it on a regular basis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home